Saturday, August 15, 2009

1 week

Yesterday it was 1 week since the last time I....you know....I'm not even going to say it. Its been a VERY hard first week, there were a lot of times when I just wanted to do it so I could feel again. Does that make sense? I would see my scars or someone else's and just think...that's what will help. Even though I wanted to give in... I didn't, and honestly, I feel GREAT! I feel like I accomplished something. For now, I'm taking on this battle one day at a time, some days its one hour at a time, but I'm gonna make it out alive and I'm going to be a better person because of all that has transpired this year.

"Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up every time we fail."

Thank you to Veronica, Cat, Katie and Molly for helping me though this week. Even if you didn't speak to me much, I know that each one of you cares about me and I don't need words to realise that anymore. You are my best and basically only friends and I love you all.

"Yesterday I dared to struggle. Today I dare to win."

1 comment:

  1. yay (: good job! i'm proudaaaa you :D
    glad i was some help :)
    i love you <3

    ReplyDelete