Wednesday, August 12, 2009

thinking...

I have recently seen who I am and how I act, and I can honestly say without a doubt now - I hate myself - in my acts of stupidity I have hurt the people I love most. I need to find someway to get it through my head that my new friends are NOTHING like my old 'friends'. They wont hurt me like others have in the past. My head is so screwed up that I don't know how to handle friendships. I'm sorry if I have hurt you in any way, shape or form. I think if I were in the Wizard of Oz... I would be the tin man wanting a heart.

I love you guys so much for staying by me even when I am the worst friend in the world.

I am so so so so so sorry.


"One may think we’re alright
But we need pills to sleep at night
We need lies to make it through the day
We’re not okay"

No comments:

Post a Comment